The Packable Fedora
-- this cotton blend hat is good looking with its 2 1/2 inch brim, rope trim and Stetson metal logo, and it's perfect for the guy on the go because it's a fedora
you can pack, then shake out and wear.
Other new cotton caps
for your consideration include one from Goorin called The Jonah G
. This newsboy cap has just a hint of spandex for added comfort and fit in the interfaced sweatband with forehead stretch and is fully lined. Bailey of Hollywood introduces The Callow
, a corduroy ball cap
with a handsome leather visor. This unlined cap features a buckle backstrap to snug up. The Hansler
from Bailey is also new this season. It's a flat cap
made of glazed cloth with contrast leather visor, and gives a very sleek silhouette.
Some cotton hats are actually winter hats
. Take The Oil Cloth Safari
from Woolrich, for instance. Trimmed with nubuck leather and lined with Woolrichs' own warm and cozy fleece, this hat also boasts drop-down earflaps for additional weather protection. It's a hat made for comfort on uncomfortable days. The Yukon Flats
from Woolrich uses the same 100% cotton oil cloth to make a warm English ivy cap
, which also features drop-down earflaps and is fully lined in fleece. For classic winter styling, take a look at The Oil Cloth Earflap Cap
. This Woolrich hat
has sherpa earflaps that drop down to keep your ears warm on cold days.
Our popular line of Stetson in the Rain
hats includes a stingy brim fedora
in rain repellent poplin and one called The Gable
, made from a water repellent cotton/poly blend, nicely trimmed with a leather band. This rain hat
is a real customer favorite, and has five-star reviews that read:
- The Stetson Gable is a great hat. It fits well, and is perfect for the sprinkly fall weather.
- Great hat. One of the best looking hats around. Its proportions are flattering and it's great in the rain.
- I've thought about purchasing this hat for a long time. Very pleased with it, it is everything I expected it to be.
- I love it! It actually fits and it looks good on my head. I wear it all the time!
- Sits well; looks good and priced right - rain or shine.
- I bought the black Gable hat for winter wear and just bought the khaki color for summer. I love the turned down brim look. The quality of the hat is very good and I am a satisfied customer.
- Really good hat; really good deal. I got exactly what I saw. It was exactly what I wanted.
Whatever the time of year, we've got the perfect cotton hat
waiting for your order.