Poet Travel Collection. It's got a 2 1/2 inch casual brim and narrow leather trim, and you can take it anywhere.
New this season from Santana by Carlos Santana, there's a fur felt fedora
called The Essential
, and it's living up to its name! The hat features a center crease and bound brim, and the grosgrain ribbon has a nice ribbon overlay with a colorful Abraxas Angel pin. Finishing touches include a fancy print lining and fitted leather sweatband and boasts a fancy print lining. The Abraxas
is another new Santana fedora
, and this satin lined fur felt hat has a braided leather trim with a silver Abraxas Angel pin.
JB Stetson fedoras
include a packable cotton blend hat with rope trim with metal logo as well as a waxed cotton blend safari
with canvas lining, both new this season. Back by demand is The Suede Fedora
, a stingy brim hat
in genuine suede with cotton lining. Customers who have bought this hat say they love it:
- I have been looking for a great looking leather/suede stingy brim and when I found this I had to have it. It looks great and feels terrific. This will be my daily wearer throughout the winter months for sure.
- I normally don't go spending this kind of money, especially on a hat -- but this hat is bad a**! I love it!
Men who have bought The Stratoliner
, that classic fur felt western fedora
from Stetson, have left multiple five-star reviews that read:
- The Stratoliner is a beautiful hat. The fabric is luxurious. Wonderful color.
- The Stratoliner is a great looking, stylish hat. Anyone looking for a fur felt hat need look no further!
- Another great looking hat from Stetson and MensHats.com. Thank you!
- I am a custom hat aficionado, and my Stratoliner is a sweet addition.
- This is a great looking hat!!! I own three of these hats. Stetson is my hat of choice.
Don't forget the new line-up from Stitch Premium Headware out of NYC this season. There's a wool felt fedora
in Black called Morningside 4
, that features a wool pugaree band and brim with bound edge, as well as the Morningside 3
--which is another wool felt fedora with a plaid band and solid edging on the brim, but the hat
itself is in a great Olive shade. One more duo of Stitch wool felt fedoras
(called Varick 4
and Varick 5
) have wool fabric underbrims and are trimmed with leather bands. The Varick 4
is offered in Khaki, while the Varick 5
is a tweed hat
in Brown, perfect for the season.