newsboy that's got a very different look from The Brooklin
, see The Leather Newsboy
. It's an 8/4 panel cap that Stetson had done in suede, giving it a rugged exterior, with nice finishing touches like the stitched brim and satin lining.
If it's men's leather hats
you seek, they don't get much better than The Suede Fedora
, another JB Stetson creation in genuine suede, with a narrow snap brim, comfortable cotton lining and Stetson logo pin on trim. Customers who've bought this hat love it, saying:
- I have been looking for a great looking leather/suede stingy brim and when I found this I had to have it. It looks great and feels terrific. This will be my daily wearer throughout the winter months for sure.
- I normally don't go spending this kind of money, especially on a hat -- but this hat is bad a**! I love it!
There's also The Shaman
for your consideration, a leather fedora
in sewn braid with self trim and silver Abraxas Angel pin from Santana by Carlos Santana. The brim is just stingy, the sweat is comfortable in tooled leather and when you flip this hat upside down, you'll see the lion head crown is tooled in leather.
Another five-star hat worthy of your attention is called The Hi Roller
, a très chic fedora
, styled in fine kid leather
. If it's a leather pork pie hat
you're looking for, you'll probably be delighted with The Leather Pork Pie Hat
. The crown is shaped in the traditional telescope style, and the stitched brim is ultra stingy for a great silhouette. We received some five-star reviews you might like to see:
- I bought my leather pork pie to wear for a new Year's Eve party. Guys,the ladies loved my hat. It has great quality and style. The leather pork pie looks even better with a hockey or football jersey and jeans. Try it, you will like your results with the women.
- Girls love them too! My son had one of these hats and loved it so did my granddaughter, so I ordered one for her birthday. She loves it!
- Love my new black leather pork pie hat. I have received a lot of compliments (even find myself wearing it around the house). It's great for casual and dressy situations and isn't hot like I thought it might be. Looking forward to getting a couple more. You can't count out the cool factor these hats have...Love it, love it. (My wife even loves it.)
There's something special about the cap from Nathaniel Cole called The Vintage Leather Cadet
. The quality of workmanship is evident in this cotton-lined one-size antiqued leather cadet cap
with adjustable back strap, and you'll be getting compliments. When it's unique you want, The Antonio Patch Cap
is perfect. It's a newsboy cap
from Scala made from patches of Italian leather expertly pieced together and sewn with contrast stitching and it's superb. Another great fall cap is a suede newsboy
in nubuck leather. Full bodied and fully lined, it's a comfortable cap with a classic look.
When the cold really hits, take cover in leather winter hats
. The Leather Pilot
is one such warmly lined hat from Woolrich, made from durable yet very soft lambskin leather with genuine rabbit fur earflaps. We call this one the "top gun" of winter hats (but you don't have to be an expert aviator to wear it). The Shearling Diplomat
is another leather winter hat
guaranteed to keep you warm. Made of tough, plush sheepskin shearling, it's quite stylish and has trim that pulls down around your ears and neck for added warmth.