full-bodied and fully lined traditional 8/4 nu-buck leather newsboy
More new caps for the season are The Donegal Tweed Ripley
, a Kangol newsboy cap
(with contrast colored stitched down brim and leather tab with d-ring and Kangaroo emblem) as well as one from JB Stetson in weathered cotton. This cap
has a rugged look and fits great. There's a newsboy-style Gatsby cap
from Goorin that's sure to please. The eight panel cap is in a lightweight wool blend fabric and features a sewn down brim. The interfaced sweatband with slight stretch allows for a comfortable, snug fit.
Multiple five-star reviews are in for The Wool/Cashmere Hatteras
from JB Stetson. This newsboy
is made from a blend of virgin wool and cashmere and is generously sized with lots of material for a great fit. Read on for what satisfied customers have to say:
- I have had a great deal of trouble buying good hats. I wear Size 7 7/8 to 8, which has limited my choices over the past 30 years. This hat, however, fits perfectly. There is enough material in the top to have it fit how it should. Very nice material, fits well, and I cannot praise it enough.
- Excellent, rich, handsome cap.
- Very fine quality hat. Wonderful blend of materials made with true craftsmanship. Fits well and looks great.
- Just what I was looking for. Fabric is beautiful thanks to the nice blend of cashmere and wool, and it should wear well. Husband loves this hat!
- This hat fits perfect and the more I wear it the better it looks. So happy with my choice!
If you enjoy the attention to detail and excellent workmanship in the caps by JB Stetson, you'll like The Herringbone Hatteras
, a newsboy in 100% wool. The brim on this wool cap
is stitched down at three different points for a perfect fit and finish. The lining is a comfortable cotton/poly blend, and there's a leather patch on one side, with a Stetson antique brass pin. As if that's just not enough excellence in one cap, it also comes in a handful of colors from which to choose. Some of the five-star reviews for this newsboy read:
- I have looked for this hat for years. Fits great and looks great and it's a Stetson.
- This is an excellent Newsboy Cap. I have worn this cap every day since I recieved it.
- Outstanding newsboy. Extremely well made and superb styling. Couldn't be happier with my purchase. Can't wait till cooler weather so I can wear it every day. Highly recommend this hat.
- I love this cap. Stetson never disappoints.
- Wonderful replacement for one worn many years. Fit is exact.
In addition to wool newsboys, we offer leather newsboy caps
which are perfect for the season. One such cap is The Antonio
, a patch cap from Scala. It's really made from carefully selected patches of leather in different shades of brown, sewn together with contrast stitching. And it can go anywhere you take it. From Capas Headwear, there's The Big Apple
, a leather newsboy that's a full 12 inches in diameter and fitted with an elastic sweatband. This men's leather cap
is a one-size-fits-most newsboy that can comfortably fit some very big heads.