Brighten up your rainy days with great rain hats at prices that can't be beat! You'll see The Gable, a customer favorite, with leather trim and which (as one wearer says) "can be worn with the brim completely down or snapped up in back for the fedora look." Made from a water repellent blend of cotton and polyester, this is one rain hat that you can wear with dress or casual attire. Read the reviews for The Gable, one of which calls it "One of the best looking hats around. Its proportions are flattering and it's great in the rain." Another favorite is The Andes, a pinch front, snap-brim rain hat. Also made from
Click one of the hats/items below for more information, and use our ZOOM feature to see finer detail.
When using [+] Enlarge, Mouseover the product image in the new window/popup to zoom in on that selected area.
...continued from above (text below)
a rain repellent cotton/poly blend fabric, this hat is offered in your choice of Khaki, Navy or Black.
The Drizzler is a very popular rain cap from the JB Stetson in the Rain collection. Handy to have in the car or in your coat pocket for that sudden rain shower, it's available in three shades, Black, Navy or British Tan, and people who have one (or a few) leave reviews that read:
Now that's a rain cap!
- This is a super rain cap. I now have two. They hold up well, protect against the rain and look GREAT.
- I like this hat so much I've bought four. This shouldn't speak poorly on the quality as I'm an industrial mechanic and can have heavy abuse days. Mine go through the wash on a regular basis with no ill effects.
- Needed rain-proof cap that could fold in coat pocket easily but would still look great when needed. This cap fits the bill. (I ordered it in Tan and may consider getting it in Black as well). I would recommend highly.
- The Drizzler is snug and comfortable. It's my go-to cap when it looks like rain, or when running errands on the weekend. Quality materials. I kinda get a kick out of looking at the rain drops bead up!
- Very nice hat, especially at the price I paid. Already got positive comments.
- I've never worn this type of hat before, although in the past, I've been given two of them as presents--they always lingered away in the back of my closet. But, now, I love my two new Stetsons and wear them at every opportunity--one, come rain, the other, come shine.
- This is probably the best fitting and best quality hat for the money I've ever purchased!
- A very good spring and fall cap. Temperatures have reached triple digits currently and there is little breathability in the cap (but I did want waterproof). I would recommend this cap.
- I purchased the hat for my father. He is very particular, and he loved the hat -- it fit perfectly.
- Stetson quality, good value.