Oil cloth hats are water repellent hats, and that's a good kind of hat to have for the Fall/Winter season when you get all kinds of cool, damp and drizzly weather. The Yukon Flats from Woolrich, for instance, is a 100% cotton oil cloth ivy cap with drop-down earflaps. It's warm with fleece lining and offers both classic styling and
Click one of the hats/items below for more information, and use our ZOOM feature to see finer detail.
When using [+] Enlarge, Mouseover the product image in the new window/popup to zoom in on that selected area.
...continued from above (text below)
protection from at least some of the elements. Reviews for this cap speak to its quality and fit: "This is a well-made hat and it is very high quality. I wear it everyday and I look good in it."
There's a safari-style water repellent fedora from Woolrich that also made from 100% cotton oil cloth. Trimmed with nubuck leather and lined with fleece, the hat also has hidden earflaps that drop down for additional protection, offering comfort on uncomfortable days. As one satisfied customer confirmed: "Hat is great. Perfect for winter."
We've got two Woolrich ball caps for you to look at as well. The Oil Cloth Ball Cap is a One Size Fits Most format made from 100% cotton oil cloth. Warm with sherpa lining, the fit is snug with a self back strap and t-slide. You'll have classic winter styling with The Oil Cloth Earflap Cap. In 100% cotton oil cloth, this Woolrich ball cap has sherpa earflaps that tie up out of the way, and drop down to keep your ears warm on cold days.
We carry rain hats and rain caps throughout the year, which include Stetson fedoras like the snap brim Andes in a water repellent cotton/poly blend fabric as well as a stingy brim in poplin available in your choice of three great shades. Customers love The Gable too, a rain hat with a 2 1/8 inch brim, nicely trimmed with a leather band, leaving top-rated reviews that read:
The latest review for The Drizzler, a water repellent cotton/poly blend ivy cap from Stetson, reads: "This is a super rain cap. I now have two. They hold up well, protect against the rain and look GREAT." Other satisfied customers have said nice things too, including:
- The Stetson Gable is a great hat. It fits well, and is perfect for sprinkly weather.
- One of the best looking hats around. Its proportions are flattering and it's great in the rain.
- Just bought another!
- Very pleased with it, it is everything I expected it to be.
- I love it! It actually fits and it looks good on my head. I wear it all the time!
- Sits well; looks good and priced right - rain or shine.
- Just bought the khaki color for summer. I love the turned down brim look. The quality of the hat is very good.
Brighten up your rainy days with great rain hats at prices that can't be beat!
- I like this hat so much I've bought four. This shouldn't speak poorly on the quality as I'm an industrial mechanic and can have heavy abuse days. Mine go through the wash on a regular basis with no ill effects.
- Needed rain-proof cap that could fold in coat pocket easily but would still look great when needed. This cap fits the bill.
- The Drizzler is snug and comfortable. It's my go-to cap when it looks like rain, or when running errands on the weekend. Quality materials. I kinda get a kick out of looking at the rain drops bead up!
- This is probably the best fitting and best quality hat for the money I've ever purchased!
- I purchased the hat for my father. He is very particular, and he loved the hat -- it fit perfectly.
- Stetson quality, good value.