classic cap that's lined with satin and it's got the great fit you'd expect from JB Stetson.
If you're looking for a little warmth in your rain hat
, The Oil Cloth Safari
from Woolrich might do very well. It's a 100% cotton oil cloth hat, trimmed with nubuck leather, and lined with Woolrichs' own warm fleece. There are hidden earflaps that drop down for additional warmth -- it's definitely a hat made for comfort on uncomfortable days. The Yukon Flats
is a fleece-lined English ivy cap
from Woolrich that is made from the same material as the safari hat, and also has drop-down earflaps to offer protection from at least some of the elements.
Woolrich offers a ball cap
in cotton oil cloth too. It features warm sherpa lining and a back strap with t-slide for perfect fit. For really nasty days, The Oil Cloth Earflap Cap
is the Woolrich cap
you'll be glad to have close at hand. The sherpa earflaps drop down to keep your ears warm, while the oil cloth is water resistant to help keep you dry.
A long-time customer favorite rain hat
is The Gable
. Made by Stetson from a water repellent cotton blend, and nicely trimmed with leather, it's one you can wear with casual or dress attire. The reviews are in:
- The Stetson Gable is a great hat. It fits well, and is perfect for the sprinkly fall weather.
- Nice quality product.
- One of the best looking hats around. Its proportions are flattering and it's great in the rain.
- Just bought another!
- Very pleased with it, it is everything I expected it to be.
- I love it! It actually fits and it looks good on my head. I wear it all the time!
- Sits well; looks good and priced right - rain or shine.
- I bought the black Gable hat for winter wear and just bought the khaki color for summer. I love the turned down brim look. The quality of the hat is very good and I am a satisfied customer.
Available throughout the year, no matter the season, men's rain caps
and rain hats
like the 100% fully water repellent
cotton Travel Roll-up Rain Hat
are good to have on hand. And on head, of course. Especially in the rain. What's nice about this hat
's ridiculously low price is that you can afford to keep one hat
rolled up in your car, one at the office, one in the house, and one in some stranger's pocket.