Other new caps from JB Stetson this season, but in Harris Tweed
this time, include flat caps
, one in an ivy style, the other a newsboy style. Both come in a choice of colors and are perfect for the season. If it's a Harris Tweed trilby
you're looking for, you're in luck! Stetson offers a stingy brim in the same 100% wool Harris Tweed fabric as the caps, but in the form of a trilby with a 1 3/4 inch brim, antique metal Stetson pin and herringbone stripe satin lining.
JB Stetson has also come up with a brand new trilby and newsboy cap
, both featuring a basketweave pattern in 100% wool. The newsboy, called The Kennet
, has a sewn down brim and grosgrain sweatband. The trilby, called The Lenox
, is a stingy brim hat
with a one inch brim, is fitted with a cotton sweatband band and features a fancy woven trim with Stetson badge.
An all-time favorite tweed cap
around here is from Capas. Made in the USA, this eight-panel cap in 100% wool tweed with a one-button snap, offers a relaxed silhouette with a full satin lining. Customers leave five-star reviews like these:
- The XXL fit my big head (7 7/8) perfectly. Sets well and looks good. My old one finally wore out after 6 years. Highly recommend this cap!
- Could not ask for more. The hat is just fine -- I gave one as a gift, and he really liked it.
- A really fine cap and a style that is timeless. Keeps the rain off and the head warm in cool weather.
- Love the hat. Wore it the first day I had it. A guy in the mall said, "Nice hat." Don't know if he meant it or he was hitting on me.
- Just right for the winter weather we're having. Looks and feels great.
- My wife loves how I look in this hat.
- Epic newsboy cap. I love this hat, very warm for winter.
For something a little different, take a look at this cadet cap from Woolrich
. It's in a wool blend plaid and is sherpa lined for warmth. Offered in your choice of plaids with a solid color brim, it's tweed in a One Size Fits Most format.